Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Traveling with 3 children

Summer vacation is in full swing and we were off to visit MeMe and PaPa at the beach. It was Jake's first plane trip and he did amazingly well. He was so excited to be in a moving vehicle and not have to sit in his car seat. He was in constant motion! He'd go back and forth between mommy and daddy, look out the window, push every button he could find, pull his sister's hair, open and close the tray table, and pound on the tray table. The only thing he DIDN'T do was SLEEP, which is what I was praying he would do. We landed and PaPa was there to welcome us to the beach. The moment we got Jake in his car seat in PaPa's car, he was out like a light for a whopping 20 minute power nap.

The girls were of course angels. They started off, Jacklyn sitting next to me and Kaytlin next to daddy. Once we had been in the air for about 30 minutes Jacklyn wanted to be with her sister so we played musical chairs. It reminded me of vacations when I was little and my sister and I would have so much fun laughing and playing with all the cool things mom had put together for us in a "goodie bag".








No comments: