Saturday, April 21, 2007

Kaytlin's first slumber party

Kaytlin's 7th birthday was back in December but It took until April for her to convince me to have her slumber party. I kept trying to talk her into a skating party or anything that didn't involve numerous 7 year olds at my house all night long. But she was stubborn and didn't budge. So, I finally gave in and she had her slumber party. I have to admit, they were so much easier than I thought they would be. They were actually all very good and had a great time. Jacklyn felt like such a big girl to be included.









Jake's favorite part of the slumber party was the "Pupcakes"!



For an art activity, they all painted bobble head dogs.





Once I got Jake to bed, they all got in the hot tub. It was a very cold night but the hot tub was nice a warm for them. Rick and I on the other hand froze to death sitting outside watching them.





After the hot tub, they came in for hot chocolate and Pupcakes.


Then it was movie time and lights out at 11.


No comments: